Daytime, evening, and weekend appointments available!
TIDALWAVE – Light Volume Lashes
A soft feminine effect created by applying light-weight hand-made 3D silk lash fans to your individual natural lashes. This service level is ideal for those desiring a natural look slightly enhancing your lash line, or for those with sparse, delicate, or thinning natural lashes.
$175 (90 min.)
1 week – $50 (30 min.)
2 week – $70 (60 min.)
3-5 week – $100 (90 min.)
TSUNAMI – Luxury Volume Lashes
Creates a denser lash line by applying hand-made 3D – 6D fans of varying lengths to your individual natural lashes. Ideal for those desiring a more voluminous lash line that eliminates the need for mascara! Luxury volume lashes are one of our most popular choices!
$250 ( 120 min.)
1 week – $60 (45 min.)
2 week – $80 (75 min.)
3-5 weeks – $110 (105 min.)
ESTUARY – Custom Lash Package
This package includes a full set of custom designed lashes, an organic Lash Fresh lash cleanser, and one 1-week followup (complimentary) fill. Your lashes will be specifically designed according to your personal preferences and physical features. $340 value. (excludes mega volume service level/s). Your stylist will schedule your complimentary fill upon completion of your full set!
Full Set + Bonus Fill + Cleanser
$300 (120 min.)
1 week complimentary fill (45 min.)
ROGUE – Mega Volume Lashes
A glamorous, fuller, fluffier effect created by applying 6D – 10D light weight hand-made faux mink fans per single natural mature lash. Varying lengths and curls provide for the softest, most natural effect! Mega volume lashes are long lasting and perfect for both younger and older clients. In support of animal rights, Atlantis chooses to work with man-made faux mink poly-fiber, versus real mink tail fur.
Please take time to learn more about mink, mink farm environments, and why there is no such thing as cruelty-free, ethically harvested mink fur. Atlantis is proud to donate 20% of all Rogue Luxury Volume Lash proceeds to the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society.
Please Note: not recommended for those new or inexperienced with lash extension services. A brief phone consultation must be completed prior to the commencement of this service level. Please allow time for an additional 15 minute on-site consultation/assessment prior to your lash application.
$400 (150 min.)
1 wk mega volume $70 (60 min.)
2 wk mega volume $100 (90 min.)
3-5 wk mega volume $125 (1 hr 45 min.)
REEF – Color Lashes
Interested in a splash of color? Atlantis carries a wide variety of specialty color, ombre two-tone, or glitter lashes. Color/s can be selected on site, at the time of service. No need to pre-schedule. However depending on your needs, advance special order may be necessary. Just a few can be added to your selected service level to highlight your hair or eye color, or an entire set. A $10 specialty service fee will be applied at the time of service.
SPECIALTIES / ADD-ONS!
MINI SURF SETS
Mini sets are best suited for those active on-the-go gals out there! Designed with the budget and/or time conscientious in mind! Need to be in and out in a flash?…. mini sets are a great alternative! Mini sets can also substitute as the perfect trial-run. Not sure how lashes will look on you… test the waters first with a Mini Surf Set! Then continue with mini sets at your convenience, or upgrade later. With Mini Surf Sets, there’s no differentiation between a full set and fills. Mini sets are one flat rate regardless of the amount of time that’s passed. Schedule at regular intervals or on a whim! Mini sets consist of approximately 1/2 the amount of lashes compared to full sets in order to create a natural style using mini hand-made fans.
45 min – $75
Lash removal or corrective services from work performed by other lash technicians, is quick and easy. Removal service is painless and effective in removing all previous lash extensions regardless of brand, style, or the length of time you’ve had your extensions on.
30 min – $40
(complimentary with any new full set)
Need an extra deep cleaning? Ever notice your lashes starting to look a little worn and oily after a few weeks? As our skins natural oils begin to migrate down from our eyelids into our lashes, the extensions can become clumpy and oily in appearance, just the same as our hair without regular cleaning. Atlantis uses a specially formulated organic lash bath that will remove dirt, oil, debris, makeup residue and bacteria from the lash line, restoring your extensions back to their beautiful, fluffy, freshly applied state. While lash baths can be performed at any time, they’re typically best in conjunction with your fills.
10 min – $10
- Due to safety reasons, limited space, and joint services, we cannot accommodate children in the Maple Grove lash studio. With respect, we ask that you please plan accordingly for your lash appointment.
- Payment in full is due at the time of services. Accepting major credit cards, personal check or cash.
- Eyelash extension service is a non-refundable beauty service due to the customized nature of the application of lashes, as well as the varying aftercare practices per individual. However, Atlantis is committed to your 100% satisfaction, and will always conduct a pre-eyelash extension consultation to assess the current condition of your natural lashes, and to create a customized look based on your physical features and personal preferences. Your satisfaction is important and will be confirmed before concluding your appointment.
- A credit card hold is required for all new and existing client bookings. In the event of an unattended appointment, or less than 24-hour cancellation, a 50% non-refundable service charge will be assessed. Please kindly notify your stylist as soon as possible so that attempts may be made to fill your appointment time by a wait-list guest. If your appointment time is successfully filled, your cancellation fee will be waived.
- A $25 transitional fee will be assessed to all new guests coming to Atlantis from another service provider, with the exception of guests receiving a complimentary removal along with a new full set of extensions.
- Services may be declined in any case of concern regarding personal well-being, conflict of interest, health, safety, or pre-eyelash application consultation assessment results.
- 6+ weeks from last fill – requires a new full set.
- Eyelash extension retention rates can greatly vary per individual. While extensions may last 5 weeks for one person, they may last 1 week for another, with 3-4 weeks being the average retention rate. This is based on aftercare practices, varying natural growth and shed cycle of natural lashes, and natural skin type. Excessive touching, rubbing, and/or oily skin may lead to pre-mature deterioration of the adhesive used to bond the extensions. Please be aware of these general guidelines before investing in eyelash extensions.
- All new guests will be required to sign a client consent form during their pre-appointment consult outlining risks, precautions, aftercare, and more.
CALL or BOOK ONLINE
MON – FRI 9:00am – 8:00pm
SAT – 10:00am – 5:00pm | SUN – At the Beach